REGISTER FOR THE FRONTLINE WEBINAR
Lead to Win: Leadership Styles and the Art of Flexecution
November 13th at 3:00pm ET/2:00pm CT/1:00pm MT/12:00pm PT
Each webinar requires a separate registration.
Additional Upcoming Frontline Webinar Dates:
- Lead to Win: Highlights & Implementation - January 8, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. EST
- Learning Styles: Learn How You Learn and How to Help Others Learn - March 11, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. EST
- Behavioral Profiling: Use DISC to Predict and Adapt - May 13, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. EST
- Motivators: Understand What Drives Your Behavior to Improve Your Performance - July 8, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. EST
- Decision Making: Make Balanced Decision and Avoid Blind Spots Associated with Biases - September 9, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. EST
- Emotional Intelligence: Perceive and Apply Emotions in Yourself and Others -November 11, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. EST
- Assessments: Highlights & Implementation - January 2021 at 3:00 p.m. EST
These sessions do not replace the actual 2-day Frontline class. This is a sample of what can be offered to your company.
CUSP's will earn .4 credits per webinar attended.
Upcoming Frontline 2-Day Safety Leadership & Human Performance in Charlotte, NC on December 3-4, 2019
For more information visit Frontline Utility Leadership.
If you are having difficulty with your registration, please contact us by email by clicking here or call us at (815) 459-1796.